74

Becky calls Dr. Rocky. After, Dr. Rocky picked up Becky's phone call. Dr. Rocky explained that her grandmother had died last night.

"No, this cannot happen" Becky stood up when she heard the bad news. She ended the called and called cab online.

She looked out the window with sobs. After the cab arrived, she ran out. Freen who saw her followed her from behind.

"Becky, where are you going?" asked Freen. Freen was worried when she saw Becky crying. Becky just ignored Freen and opened the cab door.

Freen stopped her and turn her body to her.

"Where are you going?" asked Freen again.

"LET ME GO!!! I WANT TO SEE MY GRANDMA!!!" Becky shouted at Freen.
She then got into the cab. Freen also went inside.

Although she didn't know what was going on, she knew something Becky's didn't want was happening.

On the way, Becky just cried. Freen tried to persuade her.

"Mr, please drive the cab faster" said Becky.

When they reached to the hospital, Becky then ran towards the room where her grandmother always stayed.

"Where is my grandma?" Becky went outside the room and asked the nurse she met there. The nurse took Becky to the room where her grandmother was now. Freen just follows Becky from behind.

When she reached the room, Becky went inside and saw her grandmother. Freen was shocked.

Becky went over to her grandmother.

"No, this can't be happening!! Wake up,grandma!! Don't leave, Becky!" Becky cried as she tried to wake her grandmother. After that, she looked at Dr.Rocky with her death stare.

"You promised me, you will take care my grandma and give her good treatment but why!!!!why this happened?!!!!" Becky shouted at Dr.Rocky.

She then saw her grandmother again and held her hand.

"Please wake up, who will take care of becky after this? Don't leave Becky alone in this cruel world. Please, grandma. I'm begging you!!! Please wake up for Becky!!! Please don't leave me! Grandma" Becky cried by her grandmother's side.

Freen walked slowly to Becky and stood beside her. Freen looked at Becky's grandma. She also crying.

Becky shook her grandmother's body violently.

"Wake up! Please! Wake up!!"

Freen stopped Becky behaviour and back hug her.

"Don't do that, Becky"

"I don't want to lose my grandma. She must wake up now!!!! I need her!! I can't accept she's dead" Becky wanted to get out of Freen's arms.