83

"I will back to the Thailand too but no tomorrow" said Becky.

They then walked around and buy what they want.

"Are you guys already buy Freen's gift?" asked Sana.

"No. Let's buy it now. We can gather here if we already done buy her gift" said Scarlett.

They all split up. Becky walked around thinking what gift she should buy for Freen.

"I don't have enough money to buy an expensive gift for her. I didn't dare to use her money and black card untill now" said Becky and sighed.

She sat on the bench thinking about what gift she should buy.

"What about I made some cookies, mini cake and scrapbook? The remaining money from buy the materials, I can use it to buy her clothes and bunny plushie" said Becky.

Becky then bought what she wanted to buy. She went to the clothes shop after that.

She bought a pair of shirts. After that, when she wanted to go to the place where she should gather with her friends. She saw the initial F bracelet which made her feel it was suitable for Freen. She bought it with her happy smile.

After they have all gathered where should they gather. They then returned.

The next day, her friends had already gone to Thailand, only Becky hadn't. After she sent her assignment. She busy make some cookies and mini cake at home.

She completed all that in four hours. After done, she placed it in the medium box. She put the mini cake at refrigerator first. She didn't come back to Thailand today but she will go tomorrow.

Now, she is finishing up the scrapbook in the living room. She prepared it untill evening.

"It's done. Will she like it? This is a cheap gift compared to the gift she will get tomorrow. How can I gave this to her? I'm afraid she'll belittle me" Becky look the gift she already prepared to Freen. She only saw what she had packed and thinking deeply.

"She and I are different. I was raised by my grandmother with a simple life meanwhile she was raised by her parents with a luxurious life. She must not want this gift. Tomorrow not a few people will come to give gifts to her" said Becky again.

"Give it or not? My gosh!!!"

Becky then left the gift in the living room. She then slept in her room.