3

Krystal was silent. Suddenly, an idea popped out in her mind. She smiled when the idea was right in her mind.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" said Jenny confused.

"Mom, I have a brilliant idea," said Krystal continuing to smile.

"What idea?"

"I will whisper it to you"

Krystal whispered it to her mom while continuing to smile happily.

"Are you sure?" Jenny asked when Krystal finished whispering the idea she had.

"Absolutely sure,mom"

"Are you didn't regret it later?"

"No,mom. I won't regret it"

"Are you sure?" asked her mother again.

"I'm one thousand percent sure" said Krystal.

"Okay, if that's what you want" said Jenny in an unenthusiastic tone.

"But, Krystal. Does your dad agree with this plan?" asked her mom again.

"Mom, it is your job to persuade him to agree to this plan"

**********

Jenny talked about the plan to Steve.

"No, I didn't agree with this plan" said Steve who was protest about the plan.

"Why not, Steve? Do you want the company that you build will bankrupt because the Paramount group withdrew all of the investment from our company?"

Steve was silent after hear it. He didn't want the company he built suddenly bankrupt.

"I can't possibly bring Becky to this matter. Even if the company is at stake" said Steve firmly.

"Dad!!" said Krystal.

"Dad, do you don't love me? I don't want to marry her. What if everyone laughing at me because marry disabled woman!!!"

"We can't cancel the wedding, Krystal. After she disabled, you didn't want her. She is not a toy, Krystal?!!"

"I hate you,dad" Krystal burst her tear and left from living room.

"Are you satisfied, Steve? You disappointed her" asked Jenny with an annoyed face.

"Have you forgotten your promised with Krystal? You will not disappoint her again after that incident. Do you remember it!!" asked Jenny again.

"Jenny, my child not only Krystal. Becky also my biological child. I can't possibly make Becky sad with..."

"Enough, Steve! I don't want to listen those words anymore! " Jenny said with her high note because she felt angry