78

"No" said Freen.

"Please, Freen. That's all I want. I am willing to replace my sister because I need money from my family to finance my grandma medical treatment. If I didn't marry you that day, aunt Jenny said she will stop give me money" Becky explained to Freen.

"Please,Freen" Becky burst her tears and begging Freen.

"I can give you what you want Becky but please don't ask for a divorce. I love you,Becky. Now I'm still trying to win your heart" said Freen.

"Win my heart? Freen, it's impossible to happen if I didn't trust you yet. I always try to trust you but I'm scared. I'm scared,Freen"

Freen just silent herself. She just looked down.

"Please,Freen. I'm begging you"

"No, Becky" said Freen.

"If you don't want to leave with me, I can send you at England. You can study there with Scarlett and come here when you want but promise me not asked for divorce. I will not expose you to social media that you are my wife" said Freen tried to persuade Becky.

"I want divorce"

"Please,Becky. I'm begging you"

Becky thought and looked at Freen.

"Ok, but I want to go there tomorrow" said Becky.

"Hmm.."

The next day, Freen sent Becky to the airport.

"I already settle your college and you will stay with Scarlett. If Scarlett bully you, let me know" said Freen.

"You must eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't skipped it. Sleep early if you come back early after study at college especially take care yourself at England" said Freen again.

"Can I kiss you?" asked Freen.

Becky shook her head.

"Ok"

Becky wanted to go but stopped by Freen.

"Can I know when you come back?" asked Freen.

"I don't know. Please don't spy on me when I'm in England"

"Ok"

Becky had been in England a few hours. Scarlett who saw her went towards her.

"Welcome to the England"

"Hmm" Becky gave Scarlett a small smile. Suddenly, three girls ran towards the two of them.

"Sana, Yuki and Lisa. Why you guys here?" asked Becky.

"Of course to study here. Didn't expect to see you here. " said Lisa.

"What Lisa said is truth" said Yuki.

"We want to tell you about this but we don't want to bother you yet" said Sana. She then kissed Becky's cheek that made Scarlett shocked.

"What the heck?! Why you kiss here? Do you want someone to punch your face?" asked Scarlett.

"Who are you tho?!!" asked Sana.

"I'm her younger sister in law" said Scarlett.

"She is Freen's younger sister" said Becky.

"Freen, does not have a younger sister " said Yuki.

"I asked my family to keep it secret before I'm graduate" said Scarlett and sighed.

Three of them nodded.