52

Becky went to her friends. They play sports in the field.

"Becky, Mr Song said tomorrow will be our sports competition day" said Lisa.

"Becky, you must come " said Sana.

"Ok"

"We will introduce our girlfriend to you" said Yuki.

"Lisa, will Jennie come?" asked Sana.

"She will come" said Lisa with excited feeling.

"Our family will also come. Tomorrow's sports competition day is not just for students" said Yuki.

Becky nodded her head.

"You can bring your family tomorrow, Becky" said Sana and hugged Becky from behind.

"I will think about it"

After playing sports, they study as usual. During breaks, they sit in the canteen. Karina came to Becky with food.

"Becky, this is for you" said Karina and sat beside Becky.

"Thank you" said Becky. She then ate her food slowly.

"You look cute. Whoever gets you must be lucky" said Karina.

"Right, Karina. That person will be lucky" said Yuki agreed with Karina.

Break time was a few minutes away, Becky and her friends entered the class. Becky was surprised that her table was full of gifts.

Sana walked towards Becky table. Sana checked the notes.

"Woah, Becky!!! You have a lot of fans now. They gave you love letter. It's not only girls gave you" said Sana.

Becky checked the gifts and read it. Becky gave the gift to her friends.

"How about the love letter?" asked Lisa.

"Later I will throw it" whispered Becky.

"Ok" said Lisa.

Yuki and Sana were already sitting enjoying the chocolate that Becky shared.

"Many people are lining up for you now, Becky, especially Sana and Karina" said Yuki.

"What the heck?! Me?" Sana was shocked when Yuki said her name.

"Yes,you"

" I don't like her that way although I said she is my girlfriend tho!" said Sana.

"Ooooo...then why you come early today?" asked Lisa.

"It's that wrong to come early"

"You are always late"said Yuki.

"All this time I was late because I wanted to fill Tzuyu's office with flowers. I want her to fall in love with me although she is already my fiance. Today I come early because I want to do my homework" Sana explained to her friends with her action.

"Poor you"said Lisa.

"Right" said Sana pout.

**********

After coming home from college, Becky saw Freen in the living room.

"She looked so busy" said Becky.

Becky went over to Pattrine. She already asked Michael if he can come tomorrow or not. Michael had already given Becky an answer that he can't come.

"Aunt, do you busy tomorrow?"

"Yes,why?" asked Pattrine to Becky.

"Nothing"

Becky then went towards Freen.

"Freen, are you busy tomorrow?"

"I'm always busy" Freen said and type something in her laptop.

"Ok"

Becky went to her room with sad face. She wants someone to accompany her during the sports competition tomorrow.

"That's mean, I'm the only one who didn't bring anyone. I don't want to bring my dad. Aunt Jenny will give me harsh words later" Becky sighed.