115

Becky sat next to Sana while eating the popcorn that Sana gave her. Lisa saw the love bite on Becky's neck. Becky didn't fasten the top two buttons of her shirt because she felt hot.

"Becky, you enjoyed with Freen last night, didn't you?" asked Lisa with her smirk.

Becky was confused. She looked Lisa up and down.

"What do you mean?" asked Becky.

"Your neck has a love bite. Freen gave it to you, right?" asked Lisa again.

Yuki and Sana looked at Becky. They saw Becky's neck with a love bite.

"Yea. Why does she have to use her mouth when there is a marker? She's not smart at all" said Becky.

Sana choked on her drink after hearing what Becky said. Lisa and Yuki shook their heads.

"She is too innocent. Not like Sana" said Yuki

"Sana is already a pro when it comes to sex" said Lisa. Sana felt proud about that and thanked Lisa.

Becky just ignored what they said.

"I can't imagine if they do it, Freen must teach her first. It must be a cute scene!" said Yuki giggled.

"Enough" said Lisa.

"Guys, please turn off your phones and put them in this cabinet. No one can stop us from enjoying!" said Sana.

"Ok" said Yuki.

They turned off their phones and put them in the cabinet. They do what they want to do before enjoying the night.

Freen and her friends who were having lunch before picking up their partners were talking.

"How about we pick them together?" said Jennie. They all agreed with Jennie's suggestion.

"If I'm not mistaken, they have classes until the evening. Sana texted me about this earlier" said Tzuyu.

Sana lied to Tzuyu about that. Before turning off her phone, Sana texted Tzuyu about it. Actually, only the juniors have classes until the evening.

Becky went into Lisa's room and laid down. She feels sleepy now.

Sana, Lisa and Yuki are still watching a movie.

"Guys, what if our partner knows about this?" asked Yuki.

"Do not worry. No one knows about my villa," said Lisa confidently.

In the evening, Freen and her friends went to college. Freen felt something was wrong.

"According to Becky's schedule that I saw, their class is not until the evening" said Freen in her mind.

After eating earlier, she wanted to go to Becky's college but because Jennie was busy telling her to spend time with her, Yuki and Tzuyu. She canceled her intention.