13

Becky rushes to leave the hospital. She called a driver cab online quickly.

"Oh my god! How could I forget about this. Today is an appointment day to see clothes," Becky said talking to herself.

Becky is waiting for the online cab she ordered. It's been 10 minutes, the cab still has not come. She started to get restless because the cab still had not arrived.

"Aunty will angry at me later" Becky said to herself.

"Lord,help me. They must have been waiting for me for a long time. My aunt will be a furious if I late like this"

Suddenly, a black luxury car drove out of the hospital gate. Becky felt she had no other choice but to ask for help from the driver black luxury car that she looked. Becky waved her hand to stop the car.

"Freen, someone wants our car to stop. Should we ignore it or stop?" Michael asked carefully.

"Up to you"

"Shall we stop?" asked Michael.

"I already told you, it's up to you"

"Alright,Freen" said Michael.

Michael stopped drive the car. He felt sorry when he saw the worried look on Becky's face. Michael lowered the car mirror and talked to her.

"You"

"My god! This is disaster to me" Becky said to herself.

"Hey, why do you want to stop this car?" asked Michael.

"Nothing" said Becky.

Right after Becky said that, Becky's phone rang again. On the screen of the phone clearly Jenny's name. Becky started to panic again.

"Can you give me ride? I really need a ride because I'm in hurry. The cab that I was ordered stuck in traffic so it took a long time to get here," said Becky.

"Please" said Becky again.

"Freen..."

"It's up to you" said Freen.

"Okay, then I will give you a ride untill
a highway ahead" Michael said to Becky.

"No problem" Becky said with a relieved smile.

Becky wanted to open the back door but Michael immediately stopped her.

"Sit in front" said Michael.

"In front?"

"Yes"

"Okay" Becky sat in the front seat.

The atmosphere is silent, they busy with their own thoughts. Becky was busy looking at the view outside through the car window.