8

The age of twenty years, she still hasn't thought about build a household life. However, for the sake of her grandma who was needing money for treatment, Becky would do anything she could.

"Are you sure,Becky?" asked Steve.

"Absolutely sure,dad. I hope there is a candidate who can be my partner in life. I also don't want to be alone like this" Becky said smiling widely even though her heart was crying.

"I'm sorry, Becky. Dad can't give you what do you want in your life. You feel lonely because of dad's selfishness" said Steve with a guilty tone and sad smile.

"Dad, Becky doesn't mean that. You know, dad. I mean..."

"I understand" Steve tried to smile.

"Dad, for grandma's sake. I will do anything. Even if I sacrifice my life, I will do it" Becky thought.

" I won't blame dad. This is not dad's fault. I know that dad also doesn't have the power to fight back because of that guilty,dad became weak" Becky thought again.

"Considering that you are ready to get marry, dad has a candidate for you. Dad guarantees that this candidate will match what you expect" said Steve.

"Who?" said Becky pretend.

"Freen"

"F.. Freen"

"Yes,Freen. She is the heir of the Paramount group family. She is gorgeous and well-established. She is the daughter of the rich man who will certainly be able to pay for all your needs. But... unfortunately, she was crippled woman,Becky. I'm sure you know about this" explained Steve.

"I know about it. Becky already heard about the heir of Paramount group had an accident and she was paralyzed after being in a coma for one month"

"Poor her" said Steve feeling sad.

"Yes,but dad. Freen was sister Krystal girlfriend"

"Yes, she is"

"Why dad want Becky to marry Freen instead of Krystal? Krystal will be angry about this later"

"Becky, you know,Krystal behaviour right? She won't marry Someone that she think isn't perfect. Krystal refuses to marry Freen even though the wedding will be held after two weeks" said Steve.