104

In the morning, Freen woke up first and saw the beautiful view in front of her.

Becky wakes up and sees Freen. Freen kissed her forehead and said good morning.

"Good morning too" said Becky with her baby face.

"I want to go buy breakfast first. What do you want for breakfast today? I will buy it for you"

"I will eat what breakfast you bought" said Becky.

Freen nodded her head and left. Becky changed her clothes and brushed her teeth and face. She turned on the television and saw the news about yesterday.

Freen who finished buy breakfast saw the news on television.

"Becky, I'm sorry"

"Why?" asked Becky.

"Because of me. Our relationship being exposed" said Freen with a sad face. She handed Becky breakfast.

Becky who had already started chewing the breakfast that Freen bought just looked at Freen. She swallowed her food first before talking to Freen.

"Don't need to say sorry about that matter"

"Hmm..."

Becky was able to go home after two days. Becky was surprised to see twenty boxes filled with body wash and items bought by Freen after entering the house.

"What do you want to do with these twenty boxes of body wash?"

"To take a bath" Freen said and started to open a bottle of body wash and smell it.

"What the hell?!"

Freen just ignored her.

"I would use two bottles in one day" said Freen. Becky's eyes widened.

"Becky, everything in the plastic bag on the couch is for you. That plushie bear also for you"

"Why did you buy all that for me?"

"It's that wrong to buy something for you. Check what clothes I buy for you"

"Ok" said Becky and began to examine all the clothes. She looked at pink lingerie.

Freen sat on the floor looking at her twenty body wash.

"Freen" Becky called Freen while showing the pink lingerie she was holding.

Freen's eyes widened. She took it from Becky's hand with a red face. She imagined something in her head.

"I didn't choose this. I think the seller misplaced it"

Freen then ran upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom.

"This must be Jennie and Tzuyu's work. I told them to bring my all things in the house only. Why do they put this in a plastic bag too?!"

Freen imagined Becky wore it.

"My gosh! You are pervert,Freen" said Freen with her blushing face.