79

"Becky, let's go home now. You need to rest now"said Scarlett.

"How old are you Scarlett?" asked Yuki.

"Same age with Becky"

Yuki nodded her head.

"Can we stay with both of you too?" asked Sana.

"Ok"

They went to Scarlett's house. Becky and her friends are relaxing in the room. They will start studying at college tomorrow.

That night, Freen video called with Scarlett.

"Brat, what my wife doing now?"

"Sleep" said Scarlett.

"Are you sure?"asked Freen.

"Do you want to see her?"

Freen nodded and her eyes are show a happiness. Scarlett just smile. She's slowly going inside Becky room.

Scarlett then brought her phone closer to Becky. Freen then screenshots Becky's sleeping face.

"She is so cute! My wife is so cute"

"LOL, do you want to make me jealous,Freen?" asked Scarlett slowly.

"Who told you not marriage yet?" asked Freen.

"Whatever"

"Scarlett, put the blanket probably on Becky's body. Put it slowly" said Freen.

Scarlett did as Freen said. After finishing, she spoke to Freen about Becky.

"What do you want to do now,Freen?" asked Scarlett with her serious tone.

"Let it be first. I want her to archive her dream. Can you put your phone beside her? I want to look her face" said Freen.

"Hmm..."

Scarlett put her phone down next to Becky. She held it so Freen could see Becky's face more clearly. Scarlett was reading a book while holding her phone.

Freen smiled when looked at Becky's face. She lay down looking at Becky's face.

When Becky squirm a little, Freen giggling. Scarlett is scared if Becky wakes up but this is all for Freen who is crazy about Becky.

After two hours, Scarlett asked permission to end the call.

"Wait, give me one minute to see her face" said Freen.

"I already give you two hours"

"Please, do it for your Phi"

"Fine"

After one minutes...

"Scarlett, do you knew what I'm going to say right?"

"Yea, take care yourself, Scarlett. Don't skip your class if you don't me to talk it to dad and mom. I can make you regret if you do bad behaviour at England" Scarlett followed what Freen always say to her when ended the call.

"Good, you still remember it. Don't forget to take care my wife" said Freen.

"I know tho!!!"