116

Freen and her friends are waiting in front of the gate.They had been waiting there for twenty minutes.

"I think we should go inside. They haven't come out yet" Tee said and went inside leaving her friends.

Freen, Tzuyu and Jennie followed them from behind. They went to class and saw it was empty. Only one student was there who was busy sweeping the class.

"Sorry to bother you, can I ask you something?" asked Jennie.

"Yea"

"Are the students in this class back?"

"Yea"

"Students from this class don't study until the evening, right?" asked Freen.

"Not except a week before the test"
Freen and his friends were surprised. Freen, Tee and Jennie looked at Tzuyu.

"Didn't you say Sana texted you and told you that, their study until the evening?" asked Tee.

"Yea"

The male student heard Sana's name. He told that Sana and her friends only went to class until recess. He knew because he heard Sana whispering to Lisa in class.

"Where do they go after the recess time?" asked Freen.

"If I'm not mistaken they went to Lisa's villa"

"Thank you for telling me" said Freen.

Freen and her friends gathered at Tzuyu's house. They feel angry at this moment.

On the other side, Becky and her friends are ready for the party.

"Let's enjoy our party!" said Yuki.

Becky, Lisa and Sana nodded their heads.

Freen sees Jennie and asks if she knows where Lisa's villa is.

"I don't know where her new villa is" said Jennie.

"Try asking her parents" said Tzuyu

"Ok"

Jennie asks where Lisa's new villa is. Lisa forgot that she was not the only one who knew about the location of her villa. Her parents also know about where her villa is.

"Let's go now. I already know where they are," said Jennie.

They drive their respective cars at a high speed. They are all worried about their partners.

"Sana, bring me that vodka" said Lisa.

"Take it yourself"

"Let me get it for you" said Becky.

"Thank you, cutie"

"Welcome" said Becky.

They sing and dance. They didn't know the lions would come soon.

"This is the best moment with friends" said Yuki.

"I agree with you. We have to do this every day" said Sana.

Becky sips her vodka while watching her friends dancing and singing.

"It is now 9 pm. Didn't realize it was night" said Sana and drank a glass of cold water.

"Me too" said Becky.