11

"What..."

"That's it,dad. Becky doesn't want dad to waste money just because what to buy new clothes for me" Becky said, cutting off her dad words quickly.

Krystal nodded her head when heard Becky reason.

"Krystal, let's just left from here" said Jenny.

"Ok,mom"

"You, put your clothes in the cupboard. Do it yourself. Don't you dare ask some maid at this house to help you" said Jenny to Becky.

"Yes,aunt"said Becky.

"Oh, one more thing. From now on, call me mom especially when Chankimha's family is here. If you didn't call me mom, you will see what I can do with you"

"Yes,aunt" Becky tried to be strong and tough, like there was no burden. But actually, she was very tormented now.

Jenny and Krystal left Becky's room.

"I'm sorry, Becky" said Steve with a sad tone while looking down.

"Why you need to be sorry, dad?" Becky asked while approaching her dad.

"Sorry because I can't protect you" Steve said.

"Dad, doesn't need to apologize. Let them treat Becky the way they want. Becky doesn't feel hurt" explained Becky.

"Becky, use this black card to buy what you need" Steve gave the black card to Becky.

"Take it and put it in safe place" Steve said again.

"But, dad..."

"Just save it, Becky"

"Thank you,dad"

"Welcome"

**********

"Grandma, how are you?" Becky said while putting down the flowers she had brought.

Becky often visits her grandma who is in coma at the hospital. Becky's grandma has been in a coma for three months. She breathes with the help of medical equipment attached to her bed.

Her grandma was in coma because of accident. Untill now, she is still unconscious. That's why Becky's need money every month for her grandma treatment.

Becky holds her grandma hand tightly and kisses it. The old human that always been there for her all this time. When she fell, this old human help her to get up and wiped her tears.

"Grandma, Becky misses grandma's laughter. Get well soon, grandma," Becky talks crying.