93

Becky turned towards Freen causing Freen to release the hug. Becky fell asleep. Freen looked at her for a moment. She gave Becky a kiss before sleep.

In the midnight, Becky was sobbing. Freen woke up and checked on Becky.

"Becky, wake up" said Freen.

Becky wakes up from her nightmare. She saw Freen who was worried about her condition.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Becky nodded her head. Freen hugged her and calmed Becky down.

"Don't be scared. I'm here with you. Can you sleep now?" asked Freen.

"I don't want to sleep"

Freen thinks that Becky is still afraid of the incident. Freen sings a song for Becky that made her falls asleep when she hears Freen singing.

Freen didn't sleep until morning. She only saw Becky who was sleeping. She didn't sleep because she was afraid Becky would cry again because of a bad dream.

She looked at the clock.

"It's already 6 in the morning" said Freen. Becky woke up from her sleep as Freen squirmed a little while hugging her.

"What's wrong,Becky?" asked Freen.

"Nothing"

Becky saw Freen's tired eyes. She is sure that Freen is not sleeping because Freen has an eyes bag now.

"Can you sleep with me?" asked Becky.

"Hmm.."

They slept together. Becky woke up first. She couldn't get up because Freen hugged her tightly.

She waited for Freen to wake up from her sleep. Becky was just quiet in Freen's arms and buried her face in Freen's chest.

After two hours, Freen opened her eyes slowly. Becky raised her head a little when she felt that Freen had woken up from a deep sleep.

Freen saw Becky who was looking at her.

"Good morning, sweetheart" said Freen.

"Good morning too" said Becky.

"Call me Teerak" said Freen.

"Good morning,Teerak"

"Good" said Freen.

"Her face is like a baby" said Freen in her mind.

"Can you let me go now? I want to take a shower" said Becky.

Freen released Becky. Becky then went to the bathroom.