103

Freen prepared food and fed Becky to eat. Becky did not object to Freen's actions. She still wondered how Jenny and Mason were now.

"What happened to aunt Jenny and uncle Mason?"

"They will die in my hands tomorrow. They are in jail today waiting me to kill them" said Freen with her innocent face.

"Please don't kill them. Just leave them in jail"

"It's so unfair to me if my wifey in this condition but they still in good condition. Nothing bad happened to them" Freen said angrily.

"Please,Freen. Don't kill them. Not only that, don't kill anyone either. It's bad behaviour" said Becky trying to persuade Freen.

Freen couldn't say no. Whatever Becky asked for, she would do it without hesitation.

"Fine"

They eat together. The doctor came and told that he wanted to change an IV drip. Becky's eyes widened when saw what at the tray the nurse brought.

She is afraid of getting prickled.

"Freen! Please get them out" said Becky.

The doctor and nurse pulled out Becky's old IV drip. They began to put new one. Freen held Becky's arm tightly to make the doctor's job easier.

"You will die later!!" shouted Becky to the doctor. Freen just giggled and wiped Becky's tears. She's still sobbing.

"It's not hurt,Becky" said Freen.

"The doctor will die later"

"Yea,yea..is it hurt?"

"When that bastard started prick it, it was hurt" said Becky.

"What will happen if I'm fingering your pussy? Do you crying like this too?" asked Freen with her low voice.

"What are you talking about?" asked Becky.

"Nothing" said Freen.

Becky started to fall in love with Freen but she didn't dare to say she loved Freen.

"Becky, I will transfer you to study at Thailand only. No need to go England"

"Fine" said Becky. Freen kissed her forehead. She didn't dare to kiss Becky's lip.

She was afraid Becky would hate her.

"Freen, I...." Becky was very nervous to say she loved Freen.

"Just tell me"

"I want to sleep. Yea"

"I thought you need something earlier" said Freen and stood up to let Becky lie on the bed.