26

Becky is getting used with her new life. Even though she had been here for a week, she felt a little comfortable because Freen  was not in house. Freen rarely comes home.

She was busy fixing a branch company that was on the verge of bankruptcy.

While Becky was watering the plants, her phone rang indicating an incoming call. She immediately looked at the phone. There is a new unknown number.

Becky ignored the calls, however, the person call her back. Becky had no other choice but to answer it.

"Hello" said Becky.

"What have you been up to? Is it difficult to pick up the phone?!!"

Becky heard a familiar voice.

"Krystal?"

"Yes, it's me" replied Krystal.

"What do you want?" asked Becky.

"I want money"

"What? Money?" Becky was shocked by Krystal's words just now.

"Yes. Why you surprise by my words? You already Freen's wife. You can give money to me"

"Krystal, I....."

"Oh, come on. Don't make excuses. Send me a money now. I want five million"

"What? Five million? Where I can get that money?"

"You just have to ask Freen. When she was going out with me, she will give it immediately to me. Five million is a small dominal for her. Usually she will give me ten million for two months" said Krystal.

"Krystal, me and you are different. Besides, Freen isn't home either..."

"Haishh...why you keep making excuses? Send me some money or I will do something to your grandma"

"But..."

Krystal ended the call. Becky felt restless. She didn't have much money as Krystal wanted. If she didn't give it to Krystal, Krystal will do something to her grandma.

"What can I do now?" Becky asked herself.

Pattrine heard what Becky said. She just returned  from the market and accidentally listened what Becky said.

"What's wrong, Becky?" asked Pattrine.

"Aunt" Becky hold her tears up.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. Aunt, what you brought from supermarket?" Becky changed the topic.

"Some vegetables and meats. I want to cook some dishes for Freen. She will eat her lunch at home today"

"Freen coming home?" Becky asked, who was little surprised.

"Yea"

"Oh"

"Why?" asked Pattrine when she saw Becky's face turned gloomy.

"Nothing"

"I don't want to see her in this house" said Becky in her mind.

"Alright. Aunt will go inside first, I want to cook now" said Pattrine.

When Pattrine was just about to step forward, Becky suddenly stopped Pattrine.

"Aunt"

"Yes,Becky"