60

Freen stood up and sat next to Becky. Becky wanted to sit away from Freen but Freen stopped her. Freen cupped her both cheek. Becky quickly released her face from Freen's hands.

"Don't touch me" said Becky with low voice.

"Okay. But listen here, if you wanted something from me. Just said it. Don't be shy"said Freen. Freen took a slice of extra cheese pizza.

"Look at me and say you want this" said Freen.

"Nevermind"

"Say it" said Freen coldly.

"I want extra cheese pizza" said Becky.

"Here" said Freen. Becky ate it.

"Are you still afraid of me?" asked Freen. Becky nodded slowly.

"Sorry" said Freen.

"Tomorrow I will have program with my classmates and seniors at somewhere. I don't know that place. The teacher said it was mandatory" said Becky.

"I know about this. If I'm not wrong, some CEO also invited to give talks to students. I also join in this program" said Freen.

After they ate, they went back. That night, Becky packed the things she wanted to bring tomorrow. Freen also packed her things.

The next day, after waking up, Becky rushed to clean herself up. She asked Michael to drop her off at college. Arriving at the college, Sana then kissed Becky on the cheek many times.

"I can't kiss you later" said Sana sad.

Becky was confused.

"Tzuyu will join later" said Sana.

All students participating in the holiday study program gathered in front of the college gate.

Everyone gets on the bus. Becky chose the back seat while in front of her were Jennie and Lisa. Becky sat beside the window and just kept quiet. Karina went over to Becky.

"Can I sit here?" asked Karina. Becky nodded her head.

Freen gets on the bus. She then sat next to Becky without asking permission. Karina was angry when Freen took her place.

"Excuse me, you take my place"

Freen pretended to search Karina name on the seat.

"Your name wasn't here. It's mean everyone can take this place" said Freen.

"You can sit at there or use other bus" said Freen again. Karina stomped her feet and go away.

Freen looked at Becky with a smile. Becky just sighed.