91

Arriving at the house, Freen took Becky into the kitchen. She took the ice pack and handed it to Becky.

"Use it. Your eyes are swollen" said Freen. Becky took it and used it.

Freen started cooking food for the two of them. Becky just stood in the same place.

"Becky, come here" said Freen gentle.

Freen blew the mixed vegetable soup she made.

"Open your mouth. I want you to taste it"

Becky opened her mouth. Freen fed her.

"It's delicious, right?"

"Hmm..."

Freen saw Becky just bow her head. Her noticed Becky's behavior when she wanted to prepare food that she wants to make.

Freen lifted her chin and looked at Becky's tears.

"Becky, stop crying. Please believe me. Are you still afraid of that?" asked Freen.

"I've tried to trust you but it's hard. I'm still scared" said Becky sobbing.

Freen hugged Becky. Becky didn't rebel about Freen actions to her.

"If that's the case, let's sleep together tonight"

Becky just stay silent.

"I promise you I will do anything to protect you. I'm willing to hire a lot of bodyguards to look after you while I'm busy with my jobs" said Freen.

"No need"

"I will enroll you in boxing class tomorrow. With this, you can defend yourself if I'm not by your side" said Freen.

"Hmm.."

They smell burnt food. Becky quickly released herself from Freen's embrace and saw the salmon that Freen cooked was burned.

"What the..." Freen looked at it.

Becky just giggled. Freen looked at Becky and smile.

"Nevermind. I will cook it again"

Becky just nodded. After they finished, they ate at the dining table. Freen sat next to Becky and prepared food for Becky.

"For my becbec" said Freen.

Becky saw the salmon. She didn't like to eat fish.

"Try it"

"No" said Becky.

"It's delicious" said Freen.

Becky saw that with a disgusting face. Freen took some of the salmon and put it in her mouth.

She then kissed Becky's lips and bit her. When Becky opened her mouth, Freen then put salmon in her mouth.