22

"This young lady seems to be very gentle unlike Krystal who was fierce, rude and no have manner" said  Pattrine in her mind.

"Aunt" Becky waved her hand towards Pattrine's face.

"Yea"

"What are you thinking?" asked Becky.

"Nothing. Let's go to Freen's room"

They went to Freen's room. When they entered Freen's room, Becky was confused.

"This..."

Pattrine cutted her words.

"I knew you were confused why her room was small. I don't know the reason too"

"Oh, won't Freen mind if I stay in her room?" asked Becky.

"I don't know but if someone marriage. She or he will stay together with their partner" said Pattrine.

"Yeah, that's right" said Becky.

"I need to leave now. I have some work to do"

"Ok, aunt Pattrine"

Becky lay down on the bed. She felt very comfortable in that room. The atmosphere was so calm and quiet. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the wind blowing the leaves.

Suddenly, a voice from the main door to the bedroom echoes into her ears.

"Who let you in?"

Becky was startled when heard that voice. She looked at the main door.

"Freen"

"Who let you in?!" Freen repeated her question.

"I.."

"This is my room. No one can enter my room without my permission" Freen spoke in high and harsh tone.

"Sorry" that's all Becky can say. She knew that her presence was not expected.

"Don't think that I married you, you can do whatever you want in this house. You should know, I married you because I had to"

"I know" Becky said simply.

"Tech, the girl from the Armstrong family's all the same. Gold digger" said Freen annoyed.

Becky who wanted to leave the room stopped her steps. She was furious when Freen said those words. She gripped her hand tightly to hold back the anger that was ready to explode.

"Don't compare me with them" Becky said trying to stay calm even though she was so angry.

"You are cheap girl"

"I can't be angry at her. My grandma will be in danger later" said Becky in her mind.

"You and Krystal was the same. Such a gold digger " said Freen.