37

Freen read it carefully with her serious face. She then put it beside her phone.

"Freen, what do you want me to do with Jenny and Krystal?"

"Just let them do what they want"

Michael was shocked.

"Leave my office now. I want to finish my work"

Michael left Freen office.

After two days, Freen packed her stuffs to going back.

On the other side, two man come to Becky's house and knocked the door. Becky opened it and confused.

"Who are you two looking for?" asked Becky.

"Freen said to us to bring you somewhere" said one of the man.

"Freen said to give this dress to you too"

Becky looked at the dress carefully.

"This dress is too revealing" said Becky.

"Just use it"

Becky going inside her bedroom to unchanged her clothes. After that, she going outside the house.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret" said one of the man.

The two man took Becky to the club. Becky felt something is wrong.

"Please wait at here" said one of the man after send Becky inside the room.

Becky sat in the couch and looked around. Suddenly, four man entered the room.

"Woah! This is our next victim! I guess she will good at the bed" said the bald man.

"Our boss is very kind to us. She gave this girl to us" said that bald man friend.

Becky was scared when she heard those words. The four man approached Becky. Becky tried to walk slowly through the back door of the room.

When she knew the back door was didn't lock, she opened it. The bald man catch Becky's body and pinned her on the wall.

"Let me go" Becky shouted and sobbing.

"In your dream, I will let you go"

Becky shouted for help but it doesn't work.

"He..lp....me help me!!!" Becky tried to escape from that bald man but she didn't have strength to fight that man.