6

"What do you mean?" asked Becky.

"I want you to replace Krystal to marry Freen"

"What?" Becky was completely shocked. She couldn't hide her feeling so she spoke in a high tone.

"There's no need to react like that. Did you really shocked what I just said?" asked Jenny annoyed.

"Sorry,aunt. Are you kidding me?"

"Hey! since when have I ever joked with you!!!"

"It's not like that,aunt. I mean, Freen is Krystal girlfriend. Why should I marry her instead?"

"That was before Freen had an accident and become a disable woman" explained Jenny.

"Now, you have to replace Krystal to marry Freen because Krystal no deserve Freen" said Jenny again.

"Sorry,aunt. I can't"

"What?! Why you can't do it?!!"

"I don't want to be surrogate. I don't want to marry someone who I didn't love and doesn't love me either"

"Ohhh... Love is important than your grandma healthy" said Jenny.

"What do you mean, aunt?" asked Becky getting worried.

"Nothing, I just want to tell you one thing, Becky. If you refuse to marry Freen, automatically your grandma's treatment will stop because we all didn't have money if you don't marry Freen" Jenny spoke with sly smile.

"Aunt threatened me?" asked Becky annoyed.

"I'm not threatening you. What I said just now was a fact, not a threat"

Becky silent herself. She had no words against Jenny. Her stepmother is known as a devil woman.

"Think what I said just now, Becky. If you don't want to regret it later" Jenny said and went towards the door.

Becky stopped Jenny when Jenny want to leave.

"Aunt,wait!!"

Jenny stopped walking and look at Becky. She knew that her efforts would effective. It's easier for Jenny to force Becky if it concerns her grandma.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Jenny.

"I accept your offer"

"Good"

Jenny then walked towards the house. Suddenly, she stopped and turn towards Becky.

"Oh,I forget to tell you something. Don't show your forced face to your dad when he comes here later to ask you about this matter. I don't want this plan will fail because of you"

Becky nodded her head.