90

Suddenly, the warehouse door opened. Freen went towards Krystal and slapped her. The police then arrested a group of men who kidnapped Becky.

"Who allowed you to do anything to my wife?!!!" asked Freen. She punched Krystal's stomach.

Freen went over to Becky and untied Becky's hands and feet. She opened the cloth covering Becky's eyes as well.

She knows where Becky is because she gave her a bracelet this morning. The function of the bracelet is to know Becky's whereabouts.

She felt strange seeing Becky's whereabouts through her phone. She could hear the conversation between Becky and the group of men as Becky felt scared, sad and angry.

The bracelet was specially created just for Becky. Freen asked some scientists who were good made technology as she wants made it for Becky.

She hugged Becky and calmed her down. Becky tells Freen something that makes Freen angry.

"A group of men says you are their subordinates. You want to sell me" said Becky. She sobbed and rebelled to be let go.

Freen let go of Becky and went towards Krystal.

"I know you are the one that tell your subordinates to cheat, Becky. I struggled to gain her trust but you destroyed it. Please stay away from me and Becky" said Freen and grabbed Krystal hands tightly.

She thought for a moment and she told the police to arrest Krystal as well.

Becky sat in the corner of the warehouse and hid her face. She felt scared now. Freen went towards her.

"I want my grandma" said Becky sobs.

"I apologize for not coming earlier. Sorry, Becky for not being able to take care of you well" said Freen softly.

"Divorce me" said Becky.

"No. Please Becky, don't say that word. I will try to improve myself just for you. I didn't do it. It was Krystal do it" Freen explained to Becky.

"I wish I will follow my mom and grandma" said Becky.

"Don't say that!!!!" said Freen.

Freen brought Becky back home. Becky follows Freen from behind when walked towards car. She was still scared.