36

In the morning, Becky left the hospital and go back. Freen looked at her went Becky want towards her room.

"Later, accompany me"

Becky nodded her head and go towards her room.

That evening, Freen took Becky shopping.

Freen told Becky to hold the things she had bought. Becky just obey what Freen said.

"Tomorrow, I will go to England. Take care the house untill I come"

"How many days you stay in England?" asked Becky.

"Two days"

Becky nodded her head.

They went to the souvenir shop. Becky saw a bear with a star in the middle of the bear's body. She focused looked at the bear. Freen looked at Becky who was focus look at it.

"Poor people like you, can't buy the bear like that. If you want to buy it, you need to sell yourself" said Freen.

Becky just silent herself although her heart hurt about Freen words.

Both of them left the shopping mall.

When they got home, they did their own work. Becky studies in her room.

"I wish I can continue my study for my own sakes" said Becky mumbling and sighed.

At night, Becky didn't eat dinner because she didn't have food to eat.

The next day, Freen left for England. Now only Becky stays at home because Michael, Pattrine and Bob follow Freen to go to England.

"Now I can rest myself!!" said Becky to herself with smile face.

Becky spend her time studying about law in her room. She will go outside when she felt thirsty.

**********
Freen who was in England busy with her branch companies. Suddenly, Michael rushed to Freen office.

"Freen, I want to talk with you about Becky's background"

Freen looked at Michael with serious face.

"Tell me"

"Becky's background I was informed a few days ago was fake"

Freen was shocked.

"Who fake it?"

"Jenny and her daughter, Krystal"

Freen stay silent.

"Bring me about Becky's background"

Michael handed Freen one file.

"This is about Becky's background"

"Ok"