105

Becky laughed out loud in the living room. She remembered Freen's blushing face.

Becky switched on the television and wasted her time watching a movie. Freen hid the lingerie in her closet and lay on the bed.

"How can I face her later? Oh my gosh! This is very embarrassing to me"

Freen slept until night. Becky already prepared the food and was waiting patiently for Freen at the dining table.

"Finally, you are down"

"Hmm...you shouldn't have to wait for me if you're hungry" said Freen who rubbed her eyes and went to the sink to wash her hands before sitting next to Becky.

"It's fine for me" Becky started putting food on the plate that Freen was going to use.

"Thank you, wifey"

Becky nodded her head.

"It's tasty. Sorry for not helping you cook"

"Don't be sorry"

They ate in silence. Becky wants to tease her little bit.

"Freen, where did you put the lingerie?"

"I have thrown it away"

"Imagine if I wear that, is it beautiful?"

Freen imagined it and her face like tomatoes. Becky hide her little smirk.

"Yea, beautiful"

Becky brought her face closer to Freen's and pretended to check her temperature.

"you not have a fever but..."

Freen interrupted her words.

"Stop it"

Freen stood up and took her plate and glass to the sink. Becky giggled when looked at Freen ran away from her.

After eating, Freen went to bed earlier than usual. Becky finished taking a shower and lean her back on the wall. Her eyes looked at Freen who was covered her whole body.

Becky who wanted to walk towards the closet slipped causing Freen to rush towards her.

"Ouch"

"Are you okay?" asked Freen worried.

"Hmm.."

Freen's eyes focused on Becky's slightly exposed breasts. She stood up quickly and looked to the right.

"Help me" said Becky.

"Oh, okay"

Becky wondered why Freen's face was red.

"Why your face is so red?"

"Because of you!" said Freen.