24

"I can't leave this house"

"Why? Do you really want to be the mistress of the Chankimha family's?" asked Freen annoyed.

"I didn't expect this happened. I came her because I want to replace my sister. It's not about I want to be mistress"

"So funny" Freen said while laughing.

"What's so funny? Do you think I'm a clown?"

"You're lower than a clown. L.O.W.E.R" Freen said empathically.

"Just said what you want but remember what I said just now, I'm not going to leave this house" said Becky.

"Good, if that's what you want, get ready to live in hell"

"Do it if that's what makes you happy" said Becky.

Freen left the room without saying anything else to Becky.

"Hey, wait!" said Becky.

Freen ignored Becky's word. She entered the lift that she always use to go up and down from the second floor to first floor.

"I hate you,Freen" said Becky mumbling.

"Now,what should I do?" Becky asked herself.

"If I leave this room, Freen definitely angry later. However, if I stay in her room, she will also probably angry...that woman is haishhhh!!!" said Becky in her mind.

"Becky" Pattrine called Becky loudly.

"Oh my gosh,aunt. You make me surprised"

"Sorry,Becky. Aunt here because Freen wants you to move to the main room"

"The main room?"

"Yes"

"That room is beside this room,right?" asked Becky to confirm it.

"Yea"

"Okay" said Becky.

Becky moved to the main room. She looked around her.

"Becky, I forgot to tell you that Freen is not allowed you to use the facilities in this room"

"What does that mean?" asked Becky.

"You can't use air-conditioned and TV. Other than that, can't put things in the cupboard and closet"

"That's all?" asked Becky again.

"Can't take a shower in this room and even sleep on the bed"

"What the hell?!!"

"Freen said, she gave this room so that you can sleep on the floor freely and also can put your things without touching her stuffs"

"K. Whatever she says, I will obey it" said Becky.

"Sorry,Becky. I can't help you" said Pattrine.

"No need to be sorry. It's your job to obey her"

"Ok, aunt will leave now" said Pattrine.

"Hmm...btw thank you very much"

"For what, Becky?"

"You kind to me"

"Kind?"

"Yeah...forget about it"

"Ok"

After Pattrine left, Becky put her suitcase on the floor. She really did what Pattrine said. She didn't use the facilities in the room. She was lying on the floor and mumbling.

"I'll follow what you said,Freen. You think I'll leave if you do to me like this. Things like this aren't a big problem to me. If it weren't for my grandma, I would leave this house"

Becky sat and opened her suitcase to get her clothes.

"I need to take a bath now but I can't use the facilities in this room. Where I can take a bath?!" Becky sighed at the thought.