110

"I love you" said Becky in a low voice.

"As what?"

"Wifey" said Becky again. She hid her face with the blanket. She was embarrassed after telling Freen about it.

Freen took the blanket that was covering Becky's face and threw it down. She smiled at Becky's blushing face.

"Don't be shy to say those three words to me, Becky. I am not someone else. I am your wife" said Freen.

Becky nodded her head.

"I want you to say it again"

"I love you,Freen"

"Love you too,Becky" said Freen and kissed her forehead.

"Can I kiss your lips?" asked Freen.

"Yea, but don't bite it"

"Ok, wifey"

Freen just give Becky a peck of kiss and looked at her with widely smile.

"Freen, thank you for holding me while I cry when everyone else abandoned me and being the one I fell in love with" said Becky with her tearing eyes.

"No need to say thank you to me. I promise to you that I will treat you like a queen untill I die and give you happiness"

"Hmm..."

"Don't hide your problems from me from today onwards. Okay?"

"I will try to tell you about it" said Becky and hugged Freen.

"I don't want you to try it. Just tell me your problems. I wish I can be you for one day,Becky" said Freen while caressed Becky's hairs.

"Why?"

"This way, I can know how you feel during your daily life. You are good at hiding your emotions. I can see from your eyes. I want to erase your sadness. Not only that, I want to erase your fear too" said Freen.

Becky just stay silent.

"Thank you,Becky because accept me in your life"

"Welcome" said Becky.

"Can I mark you?" asked Freen with her smirk.

Becky looked at Freen's face and tilted her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to mark you. I want everyone to know, you belong to Freen Sarocha Chankimha only"

"Oh.."

"I will not eat you before you graduate . Don't worried"

"Eat?"

Freen nodded her head.

"Ok" said Becky.

Freen unbuttoned the top of Becky's pajamas. Becky held Freen's hand.

"Stop"

"Why?" asked Freen.

"Why did you unbutton it?" asked Becky.

Freen kissed her lips and whispered to her.

"To mark you"

"What do you use?" asked Becky.

"My mouth"

"Use a marker,Freen" said Becky innocent.

Freen facepalmed after heard it.