16

"But aunt..."

"No buts, if you dare to leave the house, I won't give money for your grandma treatment" said Jenny.

"I will listen to you, aunt" said Becky.

"Good, if you dare leave this house. You will know the consequences" Jenny said and gripping Becky's hand hardly then let her go.

"Ouch" Becky tries to endure the pain. She saw her hands were red because of Jenny's strong grip.

"Lord,make me strong to face this matter" Becky said in her mind.

Actually, Becky wasn't afraid of Jenny. It's just that Jenny always threatens Becky with a powerful weapon that makes Becky unable to fight back. The weapon is her grandma.

Every time they talk, Jenny would bring up her grandma's name in the conversation. For grandma's sake, Becky always keep silent and obey what Jenny said. This is because Becky only have grandma now.

Her mother died in an accident when Becky was five years old

"Stupid girl, why are you standing there? Go make me some juice" said Krystal who had just come down from the second floor.

"Sis Krystal"

"Quickly make me mango juice"

"Why me,sis? Isn't there have some maid in this house?" asked Becky.

"Why don't you just do it? You're not suitable to be here if you want to know"

"I don't want to live in this house either" Becky said in her mind.

"Are you heard me?!!" shouted Krystal.

"I will make it now"

Krystal nodded her head. Becky immediately left from there after saw Krystal annoyed look.

"Becky,wait!" Krystal stopped Becky from walking towards kitchen.

"What?" asked Becky annoyed. Krystal went towards Becky.

"Do you know,Mia?" asked Krystal with a sly smile.

Becky's expression change into panic one after heard Mia name.

"Why you're silent? You must answer my question" said Krystal who was giving Becky sly smile.

"I... I don't know her"

"Oh, I thought you knew her. She is my friend. She will visit me later. Can you make her favourite food?" said Krystal.

"Actually, she's not really a friend of my. I'm trying to win her heart. She is so beautiful even though she is not beautiful as Freen. But, Mia is better than Freen, who is now disabled woman and can't do anything but sit still at her wheelchair" said Krystal again.

Becky just ignored the topic and asked her what food Krystal want her to make.

"What food you want me to make?" asked Becky trying to be strong and nothing happened. In fact, she really wanted to prevent Krystal to be close with Mia.