85

That evening, Becky headed to the airport. She messages Scarlett where Freen's birthday party will be held. After getting an answer from Scarlett's she hung up the phone.

Becky sat on the bench that had been prepared. She was waiting for the plane she would use later.

Freen who is enjoying food often looks at her phone. She wants a wish from Becky.

"Why she didn't wish me? It's not hard to wish someone birthday" said Freen.

The plane that Becky will use was delayed. Becky just sighed. She didn't know if she had time or not to make it to the event.

It will be delayed until 9 pm. Becky just looked at the mini cake that she held on her lap.

Freen's birthday party was already held at 7 p.m now. Freen just looked around hoping Becky would show up.

Becky's friends tried to call Becky. Becky turned off her phone after she send message to Scarlett.

"This girl!!!"said Yuki. Yuki is very angry with Becky now. She had called Becky thirty times and it was still like that.

Mr Chankimha called Freen.

"Freen, your cake already there. Let's go cut it"

"Can..." Freen thought for a moment. During these three years, she always waited for Becky to show up. This year she didn't know why she was waiting for Becky so much.

"What's wrong,Freen?"

"Nothing"

After, Freen cut the cake. She entertained the guests present.

Becky who has arrived in Thailand go to the restaurant where Freen's birthday was held but she is not allowed to enter because she didn't have invitation card. Krystal saw Becky, she pull her hand away from there.

"Why are you here!!!!" Krystal shouted at her.

"Of course to meet Freen" said Becky.

Krystal saw what Becky was holding.

"You want to give her a cheap gift. You better keep it or throw it away. She will not accept gifts from a slut"

Becky hearts was hurt when Krystal said that words to her. Krystal grabbed Becky's gift bag. Krystal took two jars of cookies that Becky had made.

"Give it to me" said Becky.

"No!!" Krystal threw it to the street. Krystal grabbed the mini cake in Becky's hand but couldn't get it. She then took a bunny plushie and scrapbook.

Becky immediately put the box cake beside her. Becky snatched the scrapbook. The scrapbook was then torn up.

Becky started to cry when she saw that the gift she wanted to give to Freen was damaged. Krystal ruined the bunny plushie too.

She removed all the cotton from the bunny plushie and threw it at Becky's face. Krystal then left from there.

Becky stood up and took the two jars of cookies that Krystal had thrown away earlier. She looked at it carefully to make sure the cookie was still in good condition but the cookies are in bad condition. She put it in a gift bag and sobbing.