44

After Freen finished filling out Becky's registration form, she went to see the principal.

"Hi, principal"

"Oh, Freen. Long time no see you"

"Hmm... principal, can you take care of one of your students that I have registered?"

"Of course. Who is she?"

"Rebecca Patricia Armstrong"

"Ok. Anything else from my ex student"

"Treat her like other students too"

"Hmm..."

"Then, I will leave now" said Freen again.

She waited for Michael in front of the college gate after called him.

**********

Becky came out of her grandma's room after feeling too long in there. She returned home and sat in the yard to breathe fresh air.

Freen and Michael had arrived at the mansion after a few minutes. Michael went to see Becky in the yard.

"Becky, here your laptop"

"Oh,thank you. Where my luggage?" asked Becky.

Michael stay silent. He gave Becky five bags of new clothes.

"This is for you"

"Me? Who bought it?" asked Becky again.

"Of course, F...me. yes me" Michael wants to say Freen bought it but he will be scolded by Freen if Becky knows.

"Why you bought it for me? Can you just save your money for yourself? I don't need new clothes. Freen will say I gold digger again later. Keep this for yourself"

"But,Becky. Who will use it if I keep it? Please just use it Becky" said Michael.

"Okay, I will accept this. Thank you!" Becky said with a smile.

She took out clothes in the bag.

"It's so beautiful!!" said Becky.

Freen just watched Becky from a distance while drinking cold water. She smiled at Becky who was happy with the clothes she bought. Becky didn't notice her.

"Why I didn't noticed her face was gorgeous? Not just gorgeous but cute, cute baby" said Freen with her low voice. She realized something after saying that sentence.

"Oh no! Why I said that words?!!! No no no... She is not cute and gorgeous tho! This is the right words" said Freen again.