39

When they reached at the mansion, Michael and Freen going outside first.

"Let me carry her outside" said Freen.

Michael and Pattrine were shocked. They immediately nodded their head. Freen carry Becky inside the mansion and let her lying inside the room near the living room.

She looked at Becky's face. Suddenly, Becky woke up and scream loudly. Freen was shocked then used her hands to close Becky's mouth. Becky crying hardly and trembling.

"Shh....keep quiet. Don't you dare to scream when I let my hand go"

Becky nodded her head and cover her body.

Becky closed her eyes tightly. Freen approached her and called her name.

"Becky"

Becky slowly opened her eyes and looked at Freen. Freen approached her.

"Don't....co..me...near me"

Freen stopped her steps.

"You are the most cruel human after aunt Jenny and Krystal" said Becky mumbling.

"Stop crying" said Freen used her cold tone. Becky tried to stopped her tears when Freen used her cold tone talk to her.

After making sure Becky wasn't crying anymore, she left the room and went to her own room. Michael went into Freen's room to discuss about Becky.

"What do you want to do now? Someone tried to harm your wife,Freen" said Michael.

Freen just silent herself.

"Freen!"

"Just let them do what they want" said Freen and looked at her tablet.

"Are you crazy or what?!! Are you not worried about your own wife?"

"Why should I worry too much about her? She can defend herself"

"What the hell!!! Freen, do you want your wife die?!" Michael shouted angrily.

"What should I do then? You want me to lock her in this mansion?! Let everyone out there won't harm her?"

"Freen, do you still love Krystal?"

Freen shook her head.

"Then, why your behaviour like this?"

"Get out from my room now!"

Michael still stood there like a statue.

"Get out, Michael!!!"

Michael left from Freen's room.

"I was afraid she would stab me in the back if I being kind to her. She is also from the Armstrong family which is gold digger to me although I already knew her real background" Freen sighed.

**********

At 6:30 a.m., Freen was cooking something in the kitchen.

"This is my first time cooking for someone other than myself. My ex-girlfriend also never tasted the food that I made"

Freen made Pad Thai and toast.