77

Someone came and slapped Krystal's face.

"How dare you to slap me?!!" Krystal shouted at that woman.

"Who told you to talk like that at Freen's wife?" said that girl.

"I can do whatever I want at her. Freen didn't love her but me" said Krystal and smirk. Becky just stood there.

"For your information, if Freen didn't love her it doesn't mean I didn't dare to slap you. Get out now if you don't want your face will have bruise by me" said that woman.

Now, only that woman and Becky in the bathroom.

"Thank you" said Becky and lower her head.

"Do you said thanks to the floor? Look at me when you talk" said that woman.

"Thank you" said Becky. She looked at that woman.

"Welcome. Becky, you need to fight back tho!" said that woman with a sighed.

"Who are you?"asked Becky with her curios face.

"I'm Freen younger sister. Chankimha Scarlett" said Scarlett.

"Why your family name in front of your real name?" asked Becky.

"I don't know tho. It's my dad made it"

"Did you know Krystal was Freen's ex girlfriend?"

"I know but that bitch girl didn't know me. She didn't know me because I stay at England for a long time and I asked my family not to expose me" said Scarlett.

"Expose?"

"I don't want people to know I'm also in Chankimha family's member" said Scarlett.

Suddenly, Freen came.

"Scarlett" said Freen.

"Hmm...Do you miss me?" asked Scarlett. Scarlett then became Freen's spoiled younger sister. Becky was surprised by Scarlett's attitude that changed in a blink of an eye.

"No. I hate you" said Freen.

"Why I have a sister like you?!"

"I miss you, brat" said Freen. Scarlett just sighed.

"Becky, let's go now"

The three of them left from there. The funeral went smoothly. Although Becky would sometimes rebel during the funeral, Freen would calm her down.

After a few weeks of Becky living without her grandmother, her behaviour changed to being very quiet, like to lock herself in her room and cry.

Freen will check her every minute, second and hour. She don't want something bad happen to her.

If she went to work, she will ask Michael and Pattrine to check on her and give her some food although Becky just eat it a little.

That night, while Freen went to Becky's room using a spare key to unlock it. Becky wants something from Freen that make Freen tears up look at her who was already drank a cup of hot chocolate that she made special for Becky only.

"Freen, I want you to divorce me"