5

Suddenly, Krystal smile sweetly while looking at her mom.

"What's wrong?" asked Jenny confused.

"I have a great idea,mom"

"Tell me now, so mom won't have a headache anymore to think about this"

"I will whisper it to you" said Krystal.

"You keep whispering. Why you don't just tell me straight away?" said Jenny who was tired with her daughter behaviour.

"Mom, you don't want to know it?" asked Krystal.

"Whisper it to me,now"

**********

"Grandma, get well soon. Becky is lonely now. Becky doesn't have friends to talk when Becky at home" Becky talks to the photo frame that have her grandma picture with tears in her eyes.

Becky put the photo frame on the table when heard someone knocked the door.

"Wait a minute" Becky said as she hurriedly walked towards the door.

"Aunt"

"Yea, it's me" Jenny said reluctantly.

"What do you want,aunt?" asked Becky carefully.

"Shouldn't you invite me in first?"

"Sorry, aunt. Please come in"

Becky took a deep breath. When she is still a kid untill now, her stepmother always hate her.

"Please sit, aunt" said Becky softly.

"No need, I come here to talk to you about something" Jenny said seriously.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" asked Becky.

"Can you just listen? No need to ask" said Jenny with her an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, aunt "

"You always say sorry, sorry, sorry. Just like your mother snatches other people's husband"

Becky really want to tear the mouths of her stepmother who always mention Becky's mother when she spoke. As if the fault was only on Becky's mother only.

"Okay,listen to what I want to say" said Jenny.

Becky was silent while holding back her anger that was in her heart.

"I have an offer for you" said Jenny again.

"Offer?"

"Yes"

"What offer?"

"An offer to become the mistress of a rich family's house"

Becky was shocked after hear it.