86

But she still felt grateful for the mini cake and clothes still in good condition. She organized all the pieces of her scrapbook pages while cursed.

She then put it in a gift bag. Now she collects the cotton that Krystal removed from the bunny plushie.

"All the gifts were damaged except for the clothes and mini cake. My efforts were waste" said Becky and sobbing.

Freen who was driving back saw the incident in front of her eyes, while Krystal left. Freen ran towards Becky.

"Becky"

Becky wiped her tears and looked at Freen.

"Krystal did all this right?"

Becky nodded her head.

"That bitch girl' said Freen with her low voice. She looked at Becky who put inside the cotton to the bunny plushie.

"Becky, is all this for me?" asked Freen.

"Yea, but..."

"I will repair it" said Freen and sat beside Becky. They sat on the side of the street.

Freen took a box of cookies and opened it. She ate it while looking at the scrapbook that was given to her.

"I'm sorry if I only give you cheap gift" said Becky. Freen looked at her.

"Why you need to be sorry? I don't care if you give me a cheap gift" said Freen.

"Do you made all of this especially this scrapbook?" asked Freen.

"Yea" said Becky.

"Thank you for this but it's didn't have your picture tho!" said Freen.

"Sorry"

"Don't say sorry" Freen took a gift bag that she haven't touch yet.

"It's clothes. I will wear it when I'm going to work" said Freen with a smile.

"Becky, can I hug you? I miss you so much" said Freen again. Becky nodded her head.

Freen hugged her right and crying in happiness.

"Thank you because come back here. You are my source of happiness" Freen then cupped her face.

"Hmm..."

"Let's go home. I want to celebrate my birthday with you only. We have your homemade cake. I will settle about this matter after two days. I want to spend my time with you only" said Freen.

Freen took all of Becky's things and put them in the car. Becky was already in the car waiting for Freen.

After arriving home, Freen put Becky's things in her room. Freen then prepared what was she need to celebrate her birthday with Becky.

They celebrated it in living room.

"Becky, sing me a song" said Freen.

Becky just obeyed what Freen wants. After done, Freen make a wish and blow the candle. Freen fed the cake to Becky.

After that, they ate together. Freen handed the hot chocolate to Becky.

"I don't want you to drink alcohol first. You are still a baby to me" said Freen.

"Ok"

"What wish you made just now?" asked Becky curious.

"I wish I will success make you fall in love with me. Not that only, I also wish we will live happily" said Freen.

"I will try to trust you"

"Why didn't you go to my birthday party? if I'm not mistaken it's near the restaurant where my birthday was held" said Freen curious.

"I don't have an invitation card"

"I don't know if you stupid or what, Becky. You can say to them, you are my wife or call me"

"I am not ready to admit that I am your wife. I didn't call you because I didn't want to bother you" said Becky.

"Then, just called my friends"

"I don't want to bother them too" said Becky that made Freen sighed.