12

"Becky is here with good news for grandma. Next week, Becky will get marry"

Becky really couldn't hold back her tear. She cried while kissing grandma's hand. The tears she could not hold back already wet her cheeks.

For a moment, she was completely dissolved in sorrow.

"Grandma, Becky misses our old atmosphere. Please get well soon, faster. Becky's only have grandma now"

After releasing all the burdens in her heart,  she said goodbye to grandma while kissing grandma's hand once again.

"Goodbye,grandma" Becky said while getting up from the chair. She was going outside and accidentally hit a woman who was sitting on the wheelchair when leave from her grandma's room.

"Ouch!" Becky hissed in pain when her foot hit by the wheelchair.

"Hey, do you don't have eyes?" said a woman who was pushing a wheelchair while the one just sitting in the wheelchair just kept quiet.

"Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose" said Becky.

"Sorry, sorry. You think sorry can solve problem? What if Freen is not okay? Do you want to take a responsibility?"

"Freen?" asked Becky while looking at a woman who was sitting on the wheelchair.

"Michael, push the wheelchair" said Freen coldly.

Before the girl who was pushing the wheelchair could answer Becky's question, she already received an order from Freen who was sitting on the wheelchair.

Michael obeyed what Freen said.

"Ok" said Michael.

Becky who saw Freen for the first time was amazed by her gorgeous look. Even though she is paralyzed, but still, it doesn't diminish the good looks she has.

For a while, Becky was still in front of her grandma's room while watching Freen left.

"She is Freen" Becky said with a smile.

Becky was startled when her phone rang. She quickly realized that she had to leave the hospital immediately. She looked at her phone which kept ringing indicating an incoming call.

It's Jenny call her. Becky immediately picked up the call.

"Hello"

"Where have you been? Go home now because someone is waiting for you to choose a wedding dress" asked Jenny annoyed.

"Ok,aunt. I will go home now" said Becky.

"Hurry! Don't embarrass me with your behaviour!!" said Jenny again.