81

"Guys, let's go now!!! We will be late later" said Lisa worried. Her friends just chill theirself after they at a barber shop.

"Let's skip it for the the first day and first time" said Sana. Scarlett tapped Sana on the head hardly with her palm.

"If you want skip it, skip it. Becky, let's go"

Scarlett dragged Becky with her.

"We don't want to skip it if Becky didn't join us" said Sana. She then pouted.

Scarlett ushered them into class. Becky saw Mia and was shocked. Mia ran towards Becky and hugged her.

"I'm sorry because I didn't there when you need someone when your grandmother died that day" said Mia.

"No need to be sorry" said Becky.

Mia break the hug and looked at Becky. Becky's friends were shocked to see what was happening. Scarlett didn't know what was going on because she already in her own class.

Suddenly, the teacher came by. They then went to the seat. Mia took Becky to sit next to her.

After Becky, Yuki, Sana and Lisa introduced themselves. They started learning. During break time, Mia asked permission from Becky's friend to take Becky to eat with her.

"Okay, bring her back after thirty minutes" said Lisa who looked at her watch.

Mia nodded her head. Mia took Becky to the mini park that was in the college.

"How is your life now?" asked Mia.

"Good"

Mia gave Becky chicken skewer. Becky took it. She eats it while Mia just look at her.

"Becky, do you still love me?"

Becky just stay silent.

"I love you a little bit now but I can't get back with you,Mia. I know you still love me. I can see my own eyes when you hugged me when you saw me just now" said Becky.

" We can be friends but not lovers if you want to know" said Becky again while eating chicken skewer.

"Can I be your lovers untill you go back to Thailand?" asked Mia.

"No, It's not good if I cheat someone that I marry. I am still her legal wife" said Becky.

"Ok, let's be friend from today onwards" said Mia with a smile.

"Hmm...I hope you will find someone that better than me"

"Thank you,Becky" said Mia.

"When are you going back to Thailand?" asked Becky.

"After three years I guess. I don't know tho" said Mia.

Becky just laughing at her when Mia showed her confused face.

"Don't laugh at me"

"Fine" Becky then sighed.

Scarlett approach them. She e held Becky's hand.

"Becky, why you with this stupid girl?" asked Scarlett.

"This girl again" said Mia in her low voice.

"What's wrong Scarlett?" asked Becky.

"This girl bully me when I first day here tho" Scarlett stomped her feet.

"I didn't bully you! Who asked you to block my way?!"

"Stop argue" said Becky.

"Becky, let's go from here. Distance yourself from this girl" said Scarlett pointed to Mia.

"LOL"

Scarlett wanted to punch Mia in the face. Becky held her back.

"You shorty girl! Do you want to punch my face that much? Try punch the wall first!!!" said Mia.

"Stop,Mia" said Becky. Becky dragged Scarlett.