55

Sana then hugged Lisa and Becky. She congratulated them both.

"Congratulations both of you!!!"

"Thank you" said Becky.

Jennie then went to Lisa and gave her a bottle of cold water. Becky still stay silent.

"Ok, let me introduce this beautiful girl" said Yuki.

"Her name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Just call her Becky. She is our new friend from today onwards" said Yuki again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm kim Jennie" said Jennie.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu"

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha" said Freen.

"You two ran really fast" said Sana.

"Of course " said Lisa.

Freen knew Becky wanted a drink of water after the competition.

"Let's go to the canteen now. I'm hungry" said Freen coldly.

"Treat us food,Freen" said Tzuyu.

"Fine"

Tzuyu, Sana, Tee, Yuki, Jennie and Lisa were happy when they heard Freen's answer.

"Becky, let's go!" said Lisa.

"Ok"

They all walked quickly while Freen walked behind them. Becky walked behind Freen. Freen stopped walking and turned to Becky.

"Walk beside me" said Freen coldly. Becky then walked beside Freen.

"Why you didn't talk me you had competition today?" asked Freen coldly.

"I asked you yesterday you're busy or not. You said you are busy. That's why I don't want to talk to you about this" said Becky and looked down.

"Next time just told me" said Freen crossed her arms and walked.

"Ok"

"Do you have another competition later?" asked Freen.

"Yea, it was archery"

"Ok"

They then sat on the canteen bench. Becky drank the water she ordered.

"Freen, Becky is pretty right?" asked Jennie.

"No!"

"No? You know there are many student lining up for her to be her life partner. She's cute like a baby, you know?!" Sana felt angry with Freen's attitude.

Freen looked at Becky with serious face.

"She is not that cute and beautiful" said Freen.

Becky just stay silent. She knew Freen hates her so much.

They were walking around untill evening. Becky excused herself to leave. She wants to change her clothes.

Karina approach her and kissed her cheeks. Freen who saw this feel very angry.