20

The wedding were held at Chankimha family's vila. Only relatives who from both sides of the family were attend.

"Freen, that girl seems like I've seen before. But where?" asked Michael when he saw Becky coming out of the room with her dad.

Freen, who had been silent while staring straight ahead, now rolled her eyes lazily. She looked ahead to see the girl she will marry a few minutes later.

"She is beautiful" said Michael.

"Can you shut up or not?" asked Freen annoyed. Michael immediately stay silent.

When their wedding ceremony is over, they all left the vila. Becky, who is already Freen's wife, of course follow Freen back home.

Becky opened the front door when Michael still busy helping Freen get in the car. He then looked at Becky curious.

"Why you sat in front?" asked Michael to Becky.

"Do you forgot that your cousin not like someone sitting next to her?" Becky asked back.

"Oh" said Michael.

"Michael, can you do your job properly?" asked Freen with her high tone.

"I can"

"Then, drive this car now!!!"

"Ok"

Michael going inside the car and drive fast.

"Drop her at my old house first. Then, take me at usually place" said Freen.

"Okay"

Moments later, Michael stopped the car in front of a luxurious house that was located far away from the city crowd.

"We're already arrived, Becky" said Michael. Michael wants to open the door but he stopped his action when heard Freen voice.

"Where are you going?" asked Freen.

"Open the door for Becky"

"No need. She can do it by herself" said Freen coldly.

"Yea, I can open it by myself " said Becky.

"But Freen. Her stuffs..."

"I can carry it. Besides, I don't have much stuffs" said Becky immediately.

"Okay"

Becky got out from the car and pick her suitcase and small bag.

"It's not that heavy. Why are they arguing just because of this light stuff?!" Becky thoughts.

After she took her suitcases and small bag, she looked at Michael.

"Are you done,Becky?" asked Michael.

"Yea"

"Freen, should I accompany Becky going inside first?" asked Michael to Freen.

"No need" said Freen.

"But Freen, Becky still doesn't where her room is. After all..."

"Aunt Pattrine can help her. You don't have to worry about her. I'm sure she is not a stupid as you think" said Freen quickly interrupting Michael's words.

"Ok"

"Now, let's go" said Freen.