9

"Ooo..." Becky answered briefly.

"Do you agree to marry with Freen?" asked Steve.

"Becky..."

Steve cutted her words.

"Dad will not force you if you didn't want. Dad, respect your decision" said Steve.

"Becky agreed to marry her but..." Becky didn't continue her words.

"But what?"

"What about Freen,dad? Does she agree that Becky will marry her?" asked Becky worried.

"Dad will talk about this to her family especially her later. Don't worry about it"

Becky nodded her head.

**********

Armstrong family's invited Chankimha family's to have dinner at a five-star hotel. Armstrong family's want to talk about exchanging Krystal with Becky.

Krystal didn't come neither did Freen. Only Becky, Steve and Jenny. As for Chankimha's family only Freen's parent came.

They tried to convince Freen's parent to accept the exchange of Krystal with Becky. Jenny made up a story  why Krystal can't marry Freen.

Freen's parent agreed with the Armstrong family's plan to exchange Krsytal with Becky.

Indeed, Becky have natural beauty and prettier than Krystal. Becky also have softer attitude. Maybe because them saw Becky's naturally soft demeanor, that was the reason Freen parent's considered in accepting Armstrong family's offer to swap it.

But of course, on one condition that there will be no reception to celebrate Freen's wedding with Becky  later. This was done to cover up the exchange of Freen partner in life. So that no many people know, if the wife of the heir to the biggest company was exchanged.

**********

After dinner, Armstrong's family went to the parking car. Becky wants to excuse herself to go home but Jenny blocked her way.

"Home?" asked Jenny.

"Yes,aunt. I need to go home now" said Becky.

"No, you can't"

"Why?" asked Becky confused.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Steve who was going out from the car.

"Steve, your daughter wants to come home"

"So?" Steve asked confused.

"You and your daughter both stupid. Starting tonight, Becky stayed at our house untill she married Freen" said Jenny with serious look.

"What?" Becky was shocked.

"Are you serious, Jenny?" asked Steve happily.

"Hmm"