21

Michael started the car engine and drive it.

After Freen's car left, Becky stood up in front of the gate. The security guard noticed Becky. He immediately opened the gate.

"Please come in"

"My name is Becky"

"Oh,please come in,Becky. Let me help you carry the suitcase and small bag" said the security guard.

"Thank you, sir. But I don't think it's necessary. I can bring it by myself" said Becky politely.

For a moment, the security guard was silent while staring at Becky. He couldn't believe that the girl that her boss married was so gentle and polite.

"What's the matter, sir?" asked Becky.

"Oh,uh sorry Becky. Let me bring it" He said while taking the suitcase.

"It's okay,sir. It's not that heavy"

"Becky, let me help. Even though, it's not heavy. It will make you difficult to walk because you're still wearing your wedding dress. Oh yeah, I also apologize to Becky for being a little late to open the gate. You know, I was taking my break earlier" said the security guard politely.

"It's okay,sir" said Becky with a sweet smile.

"Oh,yes. You can call me uncle Bob"

Becky nodded her head.

"Thank you very much for helping me, uncle Bob"

"Welcome"

They went to the main door of the house. Bob called someone while knocking on the door.

"Pattrine, open the door!" said Bob loudly.

"Wait a minute" said Pattrine inside the house.

Bob looked at here and asked Becky to wait a minute. Becky just nodded her head.

Soon, the door was opened by Pattrine.

"What's wrong, Mr.Bob?" asked Pattrine and looked at Becky.

"She is our boss's wife" said Bob to Pattrine.

"Oh yeah! How can I forgot about this" said Pattrine facepalm.

"I'm sorry"

"Call me Becky"

"Ok" said Pattrine.

"Please come in" said Pattrine again.

"Hmm.."

Bob left from there. Pattrine welcomed her inside.

"Come on, let me show where you stay later"

"Ok" Becky said as she picked up her suitcase and small bag.

"Let me help you to carry it" said Pattrine taking the suitcase from Becky's hand.

"No need, aunt Pattrine. It's not that heavy" Becky said refusing it gently.