88

"Scarlett, stop hug me tho" said Freen.

"Shut up,phi!"

"This brat!!" said Freen.

"If you didn't stand up now, I will don't give you pocket money from today onwards" Freen threatens Scarlett.

"Fine!!!" said Scarlett.

The sound of thunder appeared again. It's caused all the lamp turn off. Becky immediately lying beside Freen and hug her tightly.

Scarlett who beside Becky teased her.

"Becky, you can hug me too" said Scarlett.

"No" Becky didn't turn her body when talking to Scarlett. Freen hugged Becky back and gave her younger sister death stare.

Scarlett just ignored Freen. Freen covered Becky's body with blanket.

"Why you didn't hug Scarlett when you scared? She is beside you only" said Freen.

"It's not the same. I felt safe when hug you" said Becky and looked up a little.

Freen smiled at Becky's reason. She wanted to kiss Becky but she held it back.

Becky break the hug and looked at Freen.

"Can you stopped hug me? No more thunder" said Becky.

"Ok"

Scarlett signaled to Becky's friends to tease Becky again. Freen's friends only saw their behavior from earlier.

Scarlett lying down between Freen and Becky. Becky stood up and threw the pillow to Scarlett and her friends.

"I want beside Freen" said Becky. She still scare. She is afraid that the thunder will reappear again.

Freen still lying down. Becky on top of her and hug Freen like a koala.

"I want to hug Freen too" said Lisa.

"Go hug your Jennie" said Becky. Freen just smile look at Becky.

Sana on top of Becky after that Scarlett on top of Sana. They looked like burgers now.

"Stop it!!! Just hug your Tzuyu,Sana" said Becky.

"I want to hug my sister,Becky" said Scarlett.

"No" said Becky.

"Sana and Scarlett stop it! Let's sleep now"

"No" said Scarlett.

Freen's friends join in. They picked Becky up and laid her away from Freen. They then lay on top of Freen like a burgers.

"AAAa!!! I WANT FREEN!! FREEN IS MINE THO!!!!" Becky stomped her feet and walked towards them. She tried to drag them.

Freen thinks Becky is too cute to be upset about that.

"You all not her wife tho!! Why you guys want to hug her?!!!" asked Becky.

They stopped tease Becky again. Becky lying down beside Freen and hugged her.

"You already fall in love with her" said Jennie to Becky.

"No, I just scare that the thunder will come again" said Becky. Scarlett teased Becky again that made Becky cried. Freen knocked Scarlett head that made everyone laughing except Becky.

"If you do it again, you will sleep outside Chankimha Scarlett" said Freen to Scarlett.

"Fine!!!" said Scarlett.

Freen wiped Becky's tear.