31

"Okay, mom has to go now. If you need anything, just call me" Freen's mother said as she got up from her place.

"Okay,mom" Becky said while accompany Freen's mother to the main door.

**********

At night, Freen had returned home. She was at the dining table and so was Becky. Becky sat far away from Freen.

When Freen having her dinner. She looked at Becky who was only eat omelette for her dinner. She then looked away from Becky.

A few minutes later, Freen's phone rang indicating that someone had called her. She picked it up.

After she finished her conversation with that person. She threw her phone and left from there.

Becky just shook her head and finished her scrambled eggs.

Freen who was going inside her room feeling angry. She cursed her mother who wants to take all her branch companies.

"This means that I will be treatment until my leg is healed. Then, who will take care of my branch companies later!" Freen was sighed. She called Michael to tell her tomorrow she will start the treatment.

In the morning, Freen and Michael going to hospital to do the treatment. Becky followed the two of them silently.

She had promised to Freen's mother that she will take care of Freen.

She meets the doctor who will treat Freen later.

"Doctor, do you have animal mascot?"

"Yes, I have"

"Can I borrow it?" said Becky.

"Yea"

"Thank you"

Becky wrote something on a large piece of paper.

"This is to encourage her" said Becky to herself.

She wrote "Fighting, Freen". Then, she decorated it.

After that, she put on a rabbit mascot and held the paper she had already written on. She went to the back of the hospital where the doctor would train Freen to walk slowly.

Freen who was still sitting in a wheelchair noticed a rabbit mascot. Michael also noticed it.

"Freen, that rabbit encourage you" Michael said point at it.

Becky who was inside the rabbit mascot walked slowly.

"Stupid bunny!!!" shouted Freen.

Becky ignored what Freen said.

"I do this because I want you to walk again. I don't want everyone look down on you. Even though, you are harsh to me. It's doesn't mean I can't help you" said Becky mumbling inside the mascot.

Freen began to walk slowly with the help of the doctor. Sometimes, she sees a rabbit that jumps and dances while holding a large paper.

"Why that rabbit want to encourage me?!" asked Freen in her mind. She then focus what she was doing after that.

When it was finished, Becky continued to run in the rabbit mascot to the room that Freen's doctor had prepared for her to open the mascot.