94

Freen prepared breakfast for the two of them. She just remembered that Krystal was also in the taekwondo class where she enrolled Becky.

"Better I teach her by myself" said Freen. Becky, who had finished taking a shower, looked at Freen.

"Come here" said Freen to her.

"Hmm.."

After eating, Freen asked Becky to wear sports clothes. Becky just followed what Freen said.

"Let's go outside" said Freen.

They stood outside the mansion.

"Becky, I want you to run five laps" said Freen with her cold tone.

"I will have no mercy on you during training. I will teach you how to defend yourself" said Freen again.

"Can I do one laps only?" asked Becky.

"No. Start now!!"

Becky ran. She stopped when she didn't see Freen anymore.

"What does self defense have to do with running? Stupid, Freen" said Becky. She walked slowly then ran again.

After finishing, Freen looked at her with a serious face.

"I will teach you the basics first" said Freen.

"Ok"

When they have finished practicing. Freen patted her head.

"You did it well. I have an award for you" said Freen.

"What is it?" asked Becky.

Freen kissed her forehead and both her cheeks. Becky blushed when Freen do it.

Freen laughed when she saw Becky's face like a tomato.

"You're blushing now"

"No!!" Becky denied it.

"Ok ok. Your not blushing. My wife didn't blushing. She is not blushing. It is red because of the hot weather" said Freen. She held back her laughter.

Becky glared at her.

"Don't glare me like that. I already said you are not blushing just now. It's because of the hot weather that your face is red"

Becky wanted to leave but was held back by Freen.

"Do the last exercise first" said Freen.

"You're bully me" said Becky.

"No!!"

"I'm tired" said Becky.

"Do it right now" said Freen seriously.