33

Becky already have two jobs. When walking home, she saw noticeboard about the job that salary is higher than the two jobs she already has.

She read it carefully and she looked disappointed when the noticeboard only looking for a man about the but she insisted to apply it to the owner.

"Aunt, can you hire me? I also can carry one sack of fish too" Becky pleaded with her cute face.

"Girl, you are girl. It's not suitable job for you"

Becky knelt at the owner's feet which surprised the owner.

"Please,aunt. I will obey your instructions"

"Ok"

Becky stood up.

"Thank you, aunt. Then, I will start tomorrow"

"Ok"

Becky went home. She sat on her bed and thought about her job. She then sighed.

She went to bed early to start her work tomorrow.

The next morning, she went to work at the cafe. During the afternoon, she would work at the fish shop. At night, she will work in a restaurant.

She will be back at 11:30 pm every day. Freen who knew Becky back home late at night doesn't care about her.

Becky who had returned from work went straight to the kitchen and opened her bread. Freen who wanted to drink water only glanced at Becky while Becky was more focused on eating the bread she bought.

Freen went straight to her room after drinking water. Pattrine who wants to drink water sees Becky eating bread. She always saw Becky eating only bread.

"Becky, why are you always eating this bread?"

"It's the cheapest thing I can buy for now. I need to save money from today onwards"

Pattrine nodded her head.

"Aunt, I will go to my room now"

"Ok" said Pattrine.

Becky earns some money from working at the fish shop. She kept it in a medium box.

The next day, when she wants to come back home. The rain fell heavily on her body and she ran towards her house.

She went to her room. Her body was trembled because she felt so cold. She changed her clothes and lying on her bed.