Videos | Batmom

Something goofy for a change.

As usual, everything that I write is a reader insert, Batmom is reader just written in 3rd person and addressed as Mrs. Wayne as I don't use y/n anymore unless it is absolutely needed.

**

When she's not hanging around with the boys or scolding them for breaking things by accident she would usually be with Bruce, whether it was in the batcave or in their shared bedroom and both of them would always do different things.

She would knit random things, read some books or watch videos.

"Bruce, look," she'd tilt her phone screen towards him, it didn't matter that he was in his Batman getup, if what he was doing wasn't too important she'd show him these weird, funny, cute videos she came across.

He glanced towards her phone screen, it was one of those kitten videos again. The few days old kitten was meowing at the camera and he watched his wife giggle, absolutely smitten.

"Titus will eat it."

She groaned, "I know, I know but It's cute though."

Sometimes she would find the disaster of videos their children made and use them as proof in case something was broken and none of them wanted to admit it.

Sure, the three of them are full grown adults but they were kids in her eyes and they still hide things too.

And sometimes his wife would record videos.

"For keepsakes," she told him one day.

"But does that mean you really, really have to have a close up one minute video of me below the waist?"

"Have you seen your hips when you walk?" She got up from their shared bed where she was sitting and walked towards him before putting her hands on his hips. "These hips don't lie, babe."

"Darling," to say he was amused was an understatement. Whenever it was just the two of them, she'd say and do the most random things and it felt like when they were young again. "How many videos you have?"

"A phone is dedicated just for you doing stuff and I will bring this to my grave," she waved the phone in her hand before stuffing it in her pocket and giving Bruce a loving smooch on the lips.

"...Jesus."

He still loves her and she was not the only one with a little collection.