when Batmom gets mad [HC]

A/N: 👀

Haha, here's a little something again.

A little heads up for the language though.

::

- When the boys heard their mother's booming voice from the cave, they knew shit went down and at that moment one of the oldest boys had Damian's ears covered.

- "I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE!"

- Just imagine how terrified they were when their mother declared that. Their faces turned into varieties of paleness.

- She was going to leave them? Oh crap, oh no, Bruce what the fuck did you do???

- it was obvious who they were going to be with.

- SO DAMN OBVIOUS.

- they were bringing Alfred if she REALLY moved.

- the next day after the one-sided screaming session their mother was silent.

- Dead silent.

- they had never been so intimidated just by hearing someone breathing.

- her overall presence is terrifying to the point when she went on patrol almost no criminals were found that night because they could just SENSE that she needed punching bags to get the rage out of her system.

- they ain't risking their lives because of Batman's fault.

- they just knew it was the bat's fucking fault.

- Joker's thugs are like Joker? Joker who?

- Oh, you mean that fucking pussy who always tell them what to do? OHH-

- Bruce had to know if it was Alfred who cooked the food.

- no, Batmom could cook hella fine but god when she was mad it'd be better to avoid her cooking.

- but he also knew it'd enrage her if he didn't finish the food.

- so he put some test into every single dish before eating, he had to know that his wife didn't put anything in it.

- she never did, of course.

- the boys would miss their mother's gentleness. She was still kind to them, but she wouldn't be comfortable when they got too close in fear that she'd snap at them.

- she was still pretty mad.

- this would last for 5 days, give or take.

- then she would break down and tell them how sorry she was for being a bad mother figure to them, for acting like a child.

- group hugssss!

- Bruce would ask for her forgiveness only to be cut off by her bawling. Bruce could barely understand but had the gist of what she was trying to say.

- gross crying. Intense sobbing. Slurred words. Talking too fast.

- "I'M SHO SOWWY OHMYGOD I'M SHO EMOTIONAL WHEN I'M BLEEDING FWOM MY VAGINA. DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU SOMUCHBWUCE."

- "leave you? Never. I'm sorry too."

- TOO MUCH INFORMATION THOUGH Σ('∀`;)

- if there were unfortunate people she happens to beat the shit out of, she'd visit them in her full attire. Mask and all.

- and rest assured because they would receive THE BEST TREATMENT EVER.

::

I can't help it,

Writing these kinds of things cured my sadness(ノ'∀`*) *I said while wiping the tears from my eyes*