gay batboys [HC]

A/N: I was doing my chores then suddenly my brain lurched into the deepest depth of darkness in the back of my head and makes me wonder how are the boys would be in bed with their boyfriend?

And I barely write any male s/o for them xD soooo-

Warning(s): smut, explicit languages.

::

Dick Grayson:

- let's be real here: Dick is a switch.

- it doesn't matter if he's the top or the bottom.

- all he cares about is the both of you feeling good.

- he wouldn't hesitate to beg you to stick your dick into his deliciously, firm ass if he's in the bottom mood.

- he even would make a show out of it.

- he would be fingering his ass in the living room when you just came back from work or college, the lewdest expression painted on his face.

- or when he feels like topping you, he'd smack your ass.

- EVERYWHERE.

- SMACK!

- "Dick!" You squeaked, crimson hue creeping up across your cheeks. You are able to feel his brothers' eyes on you.

- it gets two times more embarrassing when Bruce spoke up.

- "keep it in your pants, Dick."

- he would apologize but all of you know that he doesn't regret a thing.

- he's pretty loud.

Jason Todd:

- he's a TOP.

- there's no denying it.

- the type of boyfriend who would pound you into the bed until it breaks.

- he makes you forget how to use your dick.

- and will also make sure that he's the only thing/person who is able to make you cum.

- he breaks you.

- well- there are times where he would be the bottom.

- he would ride you instead, controlling your orgasm as he bounced on top of you, a hand stroking his raging erection.

- he taunts you, "gonna finish soon? You need something inside that hole of yours to cum?"

- VERY GENTLE WHEN THE DEED IS DONE.

- he massages your back as an apology for being too rough.

- but he'd do it all over again.

- not loud, he'd moan and grunt into your ear when he fucks you from behind tho.

Tim Drake:

- HE'S A BOTTOM.

- please be gentle with this bb.

- he would ask you to lube him up and prepare him first.

- very sHY.

- "why are you hiding your face, Tim?"

- but he gets used to it, even though he's still blushing no matter how much you do it.

- he isn't loud yet he does get a little louder and breathless when you get a little rough.

- he prefers to do it in the privacy of his or your room.

- the farther you both did was doing it in Bruce's office.

- Tim had to delete the video from Bruce's computer when you realized there are hidden cameras.

Damian Wayne: (aged-up)

- he thought he's a top at first.

- then changes his mind when you switched, lmao.

- a power bottom.

- just like Jason, he taunts you. Especially when you're being too soft on him.

- "that's all you got?"

- you'd fuck him harder just to show him that you haven't given it your all yet.

- a fucking masochist at times.

- then a sadist when he's got you all tied up, be it on the bed, on the kitchen table or on a chair.

- he gets loud just to rile you up.

- when he kisses you it's all teeth and tongue.

- a dirty secret of his? He enjoys having you cum all over him, marking him as yours.