we will always be one || Tim Drake

Requested by: UnburnableBoi

Note: woah, there, okay. Another yandere thingy with Timmy but not completely yandere because Tim's just kind of passively obsessive over you.

One more thing, it'll be a crossover between Tokyo Ghoul, and it has been a long time since I watched and read it, so I have only little knowledge about ghoul(s) and stuff related to that.

Oh! I won't mention reader's gender!

Warning(s): blood, obsessiveness, mention of cannibalism (it technically is...right?). Obviously ooc Tim Drake. The usual yandere stuff. DO NOT read if you're uncomfortable.

Again guys,
I DO NOT condone any forms of violence. This is just for the story!

I'm gonna be honest with you, this is hard to write. weep.
It's also NSFW-ish.

::

Tim didn't know why but somehow, this world had become more interesting for him. The fact that ghouls were real, the fact that they didn't look like the lore books drawn had fascinated him.

And the fact that his long time crush wasn't human. He was more than pleased.

He loved to look at you from afar, following you every night just to watch you hunt. You were one of those vegetarian ghouls, fed from other (rogue) ghouls and survive for more than one month before going for a hunt again, usually looking for more than one ghoul just to stock your food.

He knew.

He had followed you home once, placing hidden cameras in every corner of your house the next day, bathroom excluded because he wasn't that crazy as much as he was tempted to do it. He kept his scent hidden, careful with his steps since he knew how sharp ghouls' senses were.

Tim loved it when he saw you fight from where he was standing, an amused and proud smile gracing his features with a camera in hand.

Yes, he recorded you. For research, he always tell himself.

You were so flawless when you fight, the sheen of sweat that rolled down your cheek made everything better, you looked like you were glowing. When the fight ended, a satisfied grin broke across your face, wiping the sweat off your forehead before it could get into your eyes then dragged the now dead ghoul into your car.

God knows that Tim would willingly gives his flesh to you, let you eat him up just because that way he could be one with you, he would live within you. He bit his lower lip at the thought.

**

"I still don't get it," you groaned, resting your forehead against the table in defeat with a soft thud.

Tim laughed softly, his voice light and laced with amusement as he leaned over your shoulder, peeking at your textbook only to find the questions unanswered.

"Oh, wow, you suck at this," he hissed good naturedly, shaking his head.

"Don't pour salt on my wound, you jerk," you slapped his shoulder gently after lifting your head from the table, knowing your raw strength could hurt him. "I don't need you to remind me that I suck at this study."