Bickering | Tim D

My man's out again tonight, I'm ordering some food for dinner, so here's a short one.

Reader and Tim are visiting the family, he and Damian got into a little squabble, you and Dick watch.

**

"You guys are together 24/7," Damian exclaimed from upstairs, having just came out of his room with his empty bowls. He walked down the stairs, eyeing the two of you who were peacefully sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Because we are together," Tim rolled his eyes.

Damian scoffed, "you live together, when you come and visit us I'd expect the two of you to be separated not glued to the hip like that."

He made his way to the kitchen to clean his dirty dishes, not caring for any of Tim's retorts.

Damian was right though, the two of you could always be found together. Even during your classes, you'd be sitting next to each other, the professors never said anything because you both never caused any problems and Tim was the top of his class.

The only time you both wouldn't be with each other was toilet breaks at your university or when your schedule just so happen to be a bit different and when Tim had to do his nightly duties.

At home, you'd spend more time together. Cook together, shower together, eat together. Both of you had the same love language; quality time.

"You'll understand when you are older, little brother," Dick joked, having heard of the conversation despite the fact he was just from Bruce's office doing some work.

You could hear Damian grunted from the kitchen and you couldn't help but laugh at the way they bickered with each other.

Tim looked at you, amused.

"Sorry," you said with a chuckle, "it's just, Damian always has a bone to pick with you."

"He hates me."

"He doesn't, trust me," Dick reassured his younger brother, patting his head when he was closer. "He cares about you, just a wee shy."

"I'm not shy!" Damian yelled over the sound of him washing the dishes.

You brought your hands to your mouth to hide your giggles.

Tim rested his head on your shoulder, looking up at Dick. "He said he'd kill me in my sleep and feed me to Titus," you snorted and he poked your side, "not funny babe."

Dick laughed, "he said that to me too but he loves me now."

"I do not!" Damian retorted.

"Just call mom if he bothers you too much," Dick ruffled your hair and you smiled up at him.

"I doubt we'd need to call her but I'll keep that in mind," you told him and Dick left, leaving you and Tim alone in the room, aside from Damian who could still be heard grumbling in the kitchen, probably looking for some munchies.

"I'm going to look for mom," Tim stood up.

You sputtered, grabbing his forearm, "what for?"

"I'm gonna snitch," he watched Damian left with some cookies that their mother specifically not to touch before dinner.

"He's 10!"

"And? He can wield a sword," Tim huffed, "he can handle some scolding."

"This is why he always bothers you."