identity || Jason Todd (Alternative Ending)

Anonymous: Hi~! What about your story "Identity" but the reader actually is a man! And Jason is like "Oh my god, I'm so gay"

Note: I decided to make a drabble out of it :)

::

"The person under all this," he paused, gesturing to his suit, "is not who you think it is, Red."

Jason's eyebrow raised under all the masks he wore, an utter confusion was written all over his hidden features. Jason decided not to say anything and let him continue.

The smaller man before him sighed, his gloved hands reaching up, slowly pushing the full-face white mask he wore up revealing the multiple visible scars on his skin first, then the busted lip from the earlier fight until it finally off his face.

Jason was taking it all in, the strong jawline, visible cheekbones, his plump lips, his rising chest as he breathed, everything about this guy was screaming attractive.

"Uh, Red?" He called, his voice was a pitch higher than his usual distorted one. Of course, his real voice wasn't distorted but it was still nice to hear it without the voice changer thing, especially it was his first time on hearing it.

Jason still didn't respond, it took everything within him to not lunge forward, caging the younger man in his strong arms and accidentally choked him to death.

"Did my alter ego got your hopes too high? I mean- I'm not as attractive without my ma-"

"Whatever you're going to say is bullshit," Jason took a deep, shuddering breath, "Oh my god, I'm so gay."