the perfect one || Jason Todd [NSFW]

Requested: KarmaChan

eyey, can you do one where a non-hero/vigilant/anti-hero-reader and Jason are together for some time now and their relationship really helped her with her insecurities. But them she meets (idk, maybe in the market?) Kori and Barbara or any other "pretty dc girl" that had had something with j and the girl keep making a strange face while looking at the reader, and even let a laugh scaped her lips when jason says that she's his girlfriend. And then, when they get home, and the read go to take a shower and them she take a look at the mirror and notice how small her boobs are compared to the other girls and just started crying? Jason hears it and go in the bathroom and well, why not a shower nsfw?

A/N: this is one of the most relatable requests I have ever received in my 2 years of writing. I'm also struggling with my smol Asian tiddies :)

HOW'S JASON STILL FLIPPIN' HANDSOME EVEN WHEN HE HAS BRUISES ALL OVER HIS FACE? Oh, wait. BECAUSE HE'S JASON.

Warning(s): explicit language, shower (oral) sex- don't do this in real life guys, it's dangerous. You'd slip and fall then gets a concussion before you even reach that sweet orgasm.

::

While Jason had never been the most patient man, he had helped you through every hardship even before you two were an item and vice versa. He would be extra careful to not accidentally let his emotions got the best of him, he was a man with anger issues after all. He knew exactly what your mind made you think when you looked at the mirror, the self-doubt, questioning your self-worth, those were things he knew very well.

Jason loved you just like you loved him, you both completed each other. He showed him through words and touches, he'd worship your beautiful body, gripping onto the fleshy parts of you as he fucked you into the mattress, chants of praises tumbling incoherently from his mouth.

He helped you built your confidence.

But now it was tumbling down because now, you were facing Jason's friends. One was a young man with red hair, he couldn't stop flirting with you even after Jason smacked him upside the head as the other, a tall woman with orange skin and green eyes- you remembered Jason told you that she was an alien- was giving you a criticizing stare.

"She is the girlfriend you always talk about?" You heard her ask your boyfriend, she was tall, absolutely gorgeous with her long hair, her body curvy and she had just the absolutely perfect proportion.

You bit your lip, head slowly hanging down as you looked at your own body. A complete opposite and just like that those thoughts were haunting you again, made you question your worth, followed by the tightness in your chest.

Jason, on the other hand, looked proud. He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you against his side even more as he smugly stated with a smirk that yes you were his girlfriend. You were too lost in your own angst to even notice this, you couldn't even feel the soothing circles his thumb made on your hip. All you could focus on was the soft laugh from the woman.

It was supposed to be a good day with your boyfriend, you didn't even notice the day had passed and you were seated on your bed. Jason nowhere to be seen.

Sighing, you walked to the bathroom. There you poured your feelings in front of the mirror, naked, your hands shaking as you looked at your figure. They went up, gripping at your breasts.

"Fucking pathetic," you choked out.

Your sobbing was muffled by the sound of running water, your hands stopped midways cleaning your body, the loofah in your hand was clenched.