hot wife || Bruce Wayne

Warning(s): none

A/N: Ahh, here's the continuation of Hot Mama some of you had been asking about!
That one is a definite crack-shot but this one is pretty serious, a crack-shot treated seriously. Anyways, this is probably not what you guys are expecting-ack! 'm sowwy!

The previous one was written from the boys' point of view, now you may have Bruce's love-stricken point of view~

Enjoy!

::

Bruce Wayne was enamored, the dilating of his pupils told everything and it had nothing to do with the swarm of women (and men) around him. Sure, they were all attractive in their own ways but none of he could deem worthy of his attention and affection, none but his wife.

She was there, talking to a young man or rather, apologizing for accidentally bumping into him and made the ice cream in his hand splattered on his chest. The sight was distracting: she was wearing a beautiful—too skimpy to his liking but thankfully she had grabbed his too large jacket before sauntering away to look around, one-piece in her favorite color that hugged her killer curves the right way. The way the sunlight kissed her skin made her look so... he couldn't describe it, she was just that indescribable.

The voice of compliments he received was nothing but a ringing, background noise in his head. He couldn't even spot his poor sons who were in the same state as him but he knew they had their eyes on his wife too, looking out for her. He could hear her bell-like laugh a few feet away from where he was standing, he didn't know what the young man said to her to make her laugh that way.

Probably something silly, it had been days since he had heard that laugh, he realized with a pang in his chest. In the past few days he hadn't spent much time with her for he was too busy with his schedules, she once joked that he might be cheating on her with his responsibilities as Batman.

He was snapped out of his trance when he saw her dabbing the remnants of ice cream on the young man's chest. Her intention was innocent but the way the man's face seemed to explode with redness made it looked like otherwise, in his eyes anyway.

His eyes finally darted somewhere else only to meet the boys' irritated gaze, obviously demanding him to take her before the said man snatched her. Their eyes flicked a few times knowingly at the woman who currently being introduced to a little girl who had approached the young man.

Call him a freak or whatever, but he might or might not have messed with her swimsuit and attached a tracker and a teeny, teeeeeny-tiny, itty-bitty microphone so he would not lose track on her, he wasn't a neglectful husband.

"This is your daughter?" he heard her speak softly, a soft ruffling was heard after.

"Ah, yes," the man's voice was barely audible along with some whining from the said daughter. Maybe he overreacted, it was not that he didn't trust his wife, he trusted her with all his life but the man looked suspicious and his sons seemed to agree on that too.

"She's so cute," she squealed, "an only child?"

A hum from the man, "we kind of... separated a few months back."

Just when he was about to be relieved, he could hear the boys' not-so-subtle exasperated grunt from his own earpiece followed by Dick's whispering voice, it was almost barely audible because of the squealing crowd around him. "Friggin' attention seeker."

"Oh, my--" came his wife's voice then another son of his muffling her with his cursing.

"Fucking hell, of course, she will be soft about it," that was Jason alright he was trying to be as silent as he could. Was he hiding? "Get your damn ass over there, Old man."